- We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, inerrant, and therefore, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally and simultaneously existent in three distinct and equal persons known in the Bible as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the absolute deity of Jesus Christ, his virgin birth, sinless life, miraculous works, vicarious and atoning death through the shedding of his blood, his literal and bodily resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father, his personal return to the Earth in power and reigning glory.
- We believe the present ministry of the Holy Spirit is the conviction and drawing of lost sinners to Christ for their salvation, his indwelling of believers to enable them to live godly lives in the image of Christ, and his guidance in the truth of the written Word of God.
- We believe that all men are lost because of sin’s penalty and can only be saved by repentance from sin and faith in Jesus Christ apart from works.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those who are lost unto the resurrection of condemnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers as part of the universal church, the body of Christ.
The Statement of Faith does not exhaust the extent of our faith. The Bible itself is the sole and final source of all that we believe. We do believe, however, that the foregoing statement of faith accurately represents the teaching of the Bible, and therefore, is binding upon all faculty and staff.